CarMax TV Spot, 'Puppet' Featuring Andy Daly
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Holding a puppet of himself, the CarMax spokesman declares the dealership is honest. In order to give customers confidence, he says the prices are clearly marked and sales associates are paid the same regardless of the car you buy. CarMax even offers an online tool to help you estimate your monthly payment -- something his puppet says it's great for cars, but not for ventriloquism.
- October 30, 2017
- “Drive What's Possible”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Vizeum ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots