GEICO TV Spot, 'Game Night With a Sloth'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
These friends have a peculiar game night as they try to figure out what a sloth is trying to draw. The sloth challenges them by drawing slowly, but all they can guess from that one line is that it's either a worm, finger, tiny sword or a breadstick. Time's up for this team and, as it turns out, the sloth was trying to draw out a tandem bicycle. GEICO says that as long as sloths are slow, you can count on GEICO to save you money on car insurance.
- October 30, 2017
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Karen Huie ... Female charades guesser in red cardigan, Steve Tom ... Spokesman, Travis Coles ... Man with striped shirt and glasses
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots