Applebee's To Go TV Spot, 'Window' Song by Melissa Etheridge
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman makes an online Applebee's To Go order with the Applebee's App. Melissa Etheridge's "Come To My Window" plays as she drives to the restaurant in the rain imagining plates of pasta, crispy chicken, salad and steak. There, an employee braves the rain with a red umbrella to bring the order to the woman's car window so she can head home to enjoy a meal with her husband.
- March 12, 2018
- Order online and get $10 off $30 one time only
- “Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood”
- Ad URL
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots