National Civil Rights Museum TV Commercial, 'MLK50: Where Do We Go From Here?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The National Civil Rights Museum announces it will be commemorating the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. with MLK50. On the 50th anniversary of his assassination, a ceremony will be held at the Lorraine Motel followed by an evening of storytelling.
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Where Do We Go From Here?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Martin Luther King, Jr.