Spectrum TV Spot, 'Monsters: Barbecue'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mummy, a vampire and a werewolf couple hang out by the pool with a ventriloquist dummy during a backyard barbeque. They discuss mundane things such as the revolutionary type of burger with cheese inside it and the poor service the werewolf couple received from DIRECTV. It turns out they get charged an automatic $99 service fee if any natural messes with their satellite dish. The were-wife jokes that it's only $98 if a sandstorm hits, which the mummy believes for a moment. He's a gullible fellow, though. Spectrum says that DIRECTV is bad and encourages people to use its TV services instead.
- March 30, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- OMD ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots