IHOP King's Hawaiian French Toast Combos TV Spot, 'Breakfast Watchers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father and daughter explore the Amazon when they come across what they believe to be an exotic pancake. However, their blissful nature exploration comes to a halt when they come across a predator who informs them that the pancake is actually IHOP's King's Hawaiian French Toast. Not soon after, the predator attacks the breakfast food, leaving the father and daughter shocked and terrified. IHOP announces that its King's Hawaiian French Toast is in season at all of its locations.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Vitro ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots