Dish Network TV Spot, 'Spokeslistener: Find the Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dish Network's customer satisfaction guru, the Spokeslistener, calmly sits with two cantankerous old men as they bicker over which button to press on their Dish Hopper. Before things get nasty, the Spokeslistener gently intervenes to let them know that they don't have to rely on perplexing gadgets to watch baseball. He summons Amazon's Alexa through an Echo Dot sitting nearby and asks her to find baseball games. Within seconds, a game pops up on the TV screen, and for once, the two men are speechless. They thank the Spokeslistener for introducing them to Dish with Amazon Alexa and spend the rest of the afternoon ordering her to pause and resume their Hopper DVR with just their voices -- while keeping their arms raised.
- June 28, 2017
- Dish Network
- “Tuned in to You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Harry van Gorkum ... Spokeslistener, Tim Kazurinsky ... Old man in yellow shirt with glasses.
- Camp+King ... Creative Agency, Moxie Pictures ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots