Indeed TV Spot, 'Résumé: Someone Who Will'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Indeed encourages employers to look past inconsequential things on a resume like a person's name or what part of the city they live in, and instead look for qualities that truly signify greatness. Indeed believes that a person's appearance or choice of neighborhood won't make a difference, but their drive will.
- November 27, 2017
- “The World's #1 Job Site.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots