XFINITY X1 Voice Remote TV Spot, 'Go Irish!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Just as she sinks down into a bath, a mom is interrupted by her husband, who pops his head in to tell her to come downstairs for something. She tries to brush him off, but he is very eager. When she comes down in her towel, he has their child say "Go Irish!" into their X1 Voice Remote, which triggers Notre Dame football content on their television. Clearly unimpressed, she goes back to her bath.
- April 16, 2017
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots