Farmers Insurance TV Spot, 'Hall of Claims: Red Hot Mascot'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Farmers Insurance spokesman insists the company has seen almost everything and knows how to cover almost anything. As he guides a customer through the Hall of Claims, he points out a fiery display representing a red hot mascot incident that was covered Sept. 20, 2013. A flame mascot parading through the city doesn't realize his car's on fire despite warnings from people along the route. Finally spotting the danger, he dives into the street screaming, which the spokesman supposes is one way to fire up the crowd.
- October 01, 2017
- Farmers Insurance
- Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance
- “We Are Farmers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- J.K. Simmons ... Actor/Actress, Brian Leckner ... Man in football jersey who says "Dude, you're on fire.", Carlease Burke ... Parade-goer with blue pompom who shouts "No, you're on fire!", Mikal Kartvedt ... Corvair driver
- Accent Marketing ... Agency, RPA ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots