Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough TV Spot, 'Spilled Groceries'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman makes a mistake she normally wouldn't have; she leaves her groceries on top of her car. As she drives home, her coffee and a bag of food fall off her car and spill into the street. She has a legitimate excuse -- her cold made her do it. Alka-Seltzer invites cold suffers to shut down symptoms fast with Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Liquid Gels.
- January 29, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Energy BBDO, Inc. ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots