XFINITY X1 Voice Remote TV Spot, 'Winter Olympics Rap'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A rap song describes families and friends caught up in watching the 2018 Winter Olympic games on their TVs, tablets and mobile phones with XFINITY's streaming service. They check out the opening ceremony and events like snowboarding, luge and hockey. XFINITY customers can also use the X1 Voice Remote to browse channels and shows using the phrase "show me."
- January 29, 2018
- Comcast/XFINITY X1 Voice Remote, Comcast/XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System, Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Stream App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Winter Olympics Feb 9, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018
- Actors - Add
- Adam Rippon , Geoff Ross ... Boyfriend with popcorn, Hilary Knight , Jamie Anderson , Joey Mantia , Nathan Chen , Red Gerard
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots