Opdivo TV Spot, 'A Chance to Live Longer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The makers of Opdivo have a question for adults with non-small cell lung cancer that was previously treated with platinum-based chemotherapy or targeted treatment: Wouldn't you like the chance to do more living? Bristol Meyers-Squibb says its drug has demonstrated longer life versus chemotherapy in clinical trials and the pharmaceutical maker encourages interested parties to find more information online or to speak to their oncologist.
- May 23, 2017
- Advertiser Profiles
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Family Circle
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots