TaylorMade TP5x TV Spot, 'Best Ball I've Ever Hit' Featuring Rory McIlroy
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a PGA Tour press conference after the 2017 Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Rory McIlroy announced that he needed to address a few issues. He didn't like the golf ball he was using and made the switch to TaylorMade TP5x. Going forward, he believes it's the best ball for him and the best ball he's ever hit. Now that Rory switched, TaylorMade insists it's your turn.
- May 24, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Carat ... Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots