AbbVie TV Spot, 'Endometriosis'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman with painful periods visits her gynecologist but struggles to speak up about how bad her symptoms really are. Fortunately, her more confident doppelganger helps her out by reminding her that her pain is more than "kinda" bad, it's like something hammering at her uterus. AbbVie encourages women to ask their gynecologists if they could have endometriosis, defined by painful sex, painful periods and pelvic pain.
- January 15, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots