Twix TV Commercial, 'It's Time to DeSide: Bouncer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The line outside of Club 67 is long and the two nightclub bouncers standing out front are having a discussion on their Twix bar preferences. One of the guys prefers the right Twix side while the other thinks of himself as more of a left Twix guy. It'd be ignorant to assume that both sides of a Twix cookie bar are the same thing, like how one would assume that one of the guys is a doorman and the other a bouncer. As for the ladies toward the front of the line inquiring about the cover fee, the “doorman” tells them there isn’t one, but it’s still $5 to get in.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Twix Cookie Bars
- “It's Time to DeSide”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Melissa Marie Elias ... Girl in the black and white dress, Vinny DeGennaro ... Bouncer wearing a T-shirt