Walgreens TV Commercial, 'Medicare Part D'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Walgreens says it can help Medicare Part D recipients save even more money on their prescriptions with copays as low as $0 on select plans and reward points. The pharmacy is confident money-saving incentives like these make the trip worth it.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Trusted Since 1901”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Larry Tazuma ... Pharmacist who greets woman in the blue shirt, Gustavo Escobar ... Child at mountain, Julian Escobar ... Older child on the mountains
- MediaCom ... Media Agency