The New York Times TV Commercial, 'The Truth Has a Voice'
An array of "He said. She said." fills a blank screen in a continuous zero sum game, representing the volley of contradictory accounts that journalists must contend with. However, on its fourth iteration, the female source does not stand alone. Supportive voices fill the screen with a barrage of attributions that stand in solidarity against the opposition, a reference to the silence breakers of the #MeToo campaign. The New York Times asserts that the truth has power and a voice, and that vigilant reporting will prevent it from being silenced.
- The New York Times
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Truth Has a Voice.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Furman Roth Advertising, Inc. ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment