DIRECTV TV Spot, 'Pre-Shaken Soda'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
DIRECTV claims it's rated No. 1 in customer satisfaction over cable. The only way it can explain why some people still like cable is to compare them to people who like pre-shaken sodas spraying in their faces or those who enjoy having the backs of their seats being kicked on an airplane. The satellite TV and internet provider says that for everyone else there's DIRECTV.
- December 18, 2017
- Switch to DIRECTV for $35 per month plus tax for 12 months (with 24-month TV agreement, after Autopay credit). Receive a $100 reward card. (expires: 01/20/2018)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Chris Reese ... Shaken soda guy, Janell Winkler ... Woman who sat in gum, Steven Hack ... Guy hit by shopping cart
- Game of Thrones
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots