Chevrolet Trucks TV Spot, 'Celebrating a Century of Dependability' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chevrolet trucks celebrates 100 years with a montage of past commercials. The company has maintained its claim that Chevys are built to last a long time with a rugged design. All of the footage speaks to the quality and durability of the pickups, and spokesmen declare that they seem to get stronger every year. Surviving a bear attack and hauling a commercial airplane, Chevrolet insists its trucks were built for work and play, mile after mile, which has stayed the same for 100 years.
- October 15, 2017
- “Celebrating 100 Years”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Commonwealth//McCann ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots