Bass Pro Shops Flannel Fest TV Spot, 'For the Whole Family'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The subjects of some of the most memorable images from United States history, from General Washington crossing the Delaware to Babe Ruth, are reimagined wearing flannel, which Bass Pro Shops calls "the fabric of America." To celebrate this beloved material, the store is holding its Fall Flannel Fest, during which customers can get discounts on flannel shirts throughout the store, as well as a Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite smoker. Bass Pro Shops is also offering model year-end clearance many of its fishing and recreational boats.
- October 16, 2017
- Bass Pro Shops
- RedHead Ultimate Flannel Shirt, Natural Reflections Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt, Bass Pro Shops Boys' Flannel Shirt, Bass Pro Shops Girls' Flannel Shirt
- Flannel Fest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Buntin Group ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots