Taco Bell Steal a Base, Steal a Taco TV Spot, '2017 World Series'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Last year during Game One of the 2016 World Series, Cleveland Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor stole a base, which etched his name into the taco history books. His second-base bag swipe led to America getting free tacos due to Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion. And for the upcoming 2017 World Series, the challenge stays the same. If a player steals a base during the 2017 World Series, Taco Bell will give out a free Doritos Locos Tacos to customers.
- October 16, 2017
- Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos
- Steal a Base, Steal a Taco
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots