Walgreens Pharmacy TV Commercial, 'Seize the Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While picking up prescriptions at the pharmacy, two women become inspired by a purple-haired patron to seize the day. Walgreens insists it makes it easy to get more out of life and Medicare Part D with zero-dollar copays and 100 points on prescriptions.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “At the Corner of Happy and Healthy”
- Songs - Add
- Wooly Bully - Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Media Agency