General Electric TV Commercial, 'Meet Molly, the Kid Who Never Stops Inventing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Molly is a resilient young inventor who would rather work smart than work hard. That's why, when her father asks her to take out the trash, she sees it as an opportunity to flex her scientific muscles. Instead of continuing to trudge out into the nighttime rain in her red slicker, she conceives of a rig that utilizes her family's clotheslines and her bicycle, which she can control from the comfort of her room. This sets a creative storm in Molly's mind, leading her to automate other unsavory chores, like cleaning the fish bowl, making her bed, dusting and mowing the lawn. She even creates a foot-operated machine that can turn the pages of her textbook while she's busy typing. Naturally, as an adult, Molly makes a living doing what she's always done best, this time as a technician for General Electric where she is programming robots to perform fast, efficient inspections.
- General Electric
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Di-Gue-Ding-Ding - Michel Legrand
- Actors - Add
- Ivy George ... Youngest Molly, Jessie Rabideau ... Adult Molly, Jeffrey Reeves ... Molly's dad, Juliette Allison Bailey ... Pre-teen Molly
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency, Park Pictures ... Production Company