James Patterson "16th Seduction" TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
James Patterson sits in a straitjacket and lets us know that his newest Women's Murder Club book, "16th Seduction," could only have been written by a mad man. It's available now and can be purchased in stores and online.
- May 02, 2017
- Little, Brown and Company
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots