Chuck E. Cheese's TV Spot, '40th Birthday Party: Guinness Attempt'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Unable to contain their excitement for a party, kids race from school and through town to their neighborhood Chuck E. Cheese's. In celebration of Chuck E. Cheese's 40th birthday, every kid receives 40 free tickets with a food purchase. Plus, on Friday, May 19, 2017, those who come in to the business can participate in their official attempt to break the Guinness World Records title for the most people blowing party blowers simultaneously.
- May 05, 2017
- Chuck E. Cheese's
- Forty free tickets with a food purchase (expires: 05/19/2017)
- “Celebrating 40 Years of Fun”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Zimmerman Advertising ... Creative Agency, Zimmerman Advertising ... Digital Agency, Zimmerman Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots