Meals on Wheels America TV Commercial, 'Meet Harvey Lauer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Harvey Lauer is blind, but that hasn't stopped him from learning to jam on his accordion. He explains that music is a bridge between the material world and the spiritual, a harmony created by a person and an instrument of any sort. And as a blind person, everything must be tried because there will never be anyone to tell you what you can or can't do. Lauer's wife who was also blind cooked all their meals and was a good cook. After her passing, Harvey began the Meals on Wheels program to share a meal with someone. The Meals on Wheels America is accepting volunteers to spend their lunch time with someone in need.
- Meals on Wheels America
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “America, Let's Do Lunch”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.