Bank of America TV Spot, 'VICELAND: The Bowerbird Guide to Dating'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A pop-up book animation talks about the finances involved in dating related to the mating rituals of bowerbirds. The male birds create a colorful structure using gathered materials in order to attract females. Bank of America discusses how we could take some tips from these birds and apply it to better money spending habits when dating.
- May 03, 2017
- Bank of America
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Hill Holliday ... Creative Agency, TPN ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots