Carl's Jr. Baby Back Rib Burger TV Spot, 'Rib Joint' Feat. Charles Esten
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Burger pioneer Carl Hardee Sr. and son enjoy authentic BBQ ribs at a local joint. The cook shares aloud his million dollar idea to put ribs on a burger, and soon father and son are out the door with plans for their new creation: the Carl's Jr. Baby Back Rib Burger (without the bones).
- May 01, 2017
- Carl's Jr.
- Carl's Jr. Baby Back Rib Burger
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots