TGI Friday's Big Ribs TV Commercial, 'Big Ribs or Tiny Ribs?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
TGI Friday's sets up an outdoor rib booth with two lines: one for its Big Ribs and another for tiny ribs. Not surprisingly, everyone enters the line for Big Ribs because, as one patron puts it, who wants tiny ribs?
- TGI Friday's
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- TGI Friday's Big Ribs
- Full rack of Big Ribs and two sides for $12.99
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.