U.S. Department of Health and Human Services TV Spot, 'Poison Helpline'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services encourages people who have mixed medication, been bitten by an animal or with a child who swallowed a toxin to call its Poison Helpline for free, personal advice any time.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- “Save the Number, Save a Life”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots