The More You Know TV Spot, 'Environment: Reusable Mug' Feat. Thomas Roberts
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts knows how he takes his coffee: "with cream, sugar and a reusable mug." In this installment of The More You Know, he warns against the 25 billion Styrofoam cups used up every year that cannot be recycled and wind up in landfills.
- April 24, 2017
- The More You Know
- “The More You Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots