Susan G. Komen for the Cure TV Spot, 'Arnaldo & Vanessa Are More Than Pink'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Arnaldo and Vanessa are more than father and daughter. They are also breast cancer survivors. Together, they support each other, but they urge others to find the support they need and not be ashamed to ask for help when they need it. Arnaldo and the Susan G. Komen Foundation want people to research their family history to make sure they know if they are at an increased risk.
- April 24, 2017
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- “More Than Pink”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots