XFINITY X1 TV Spot, 'Golf Channel Shows'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Martin Hall calls over his "School of Golf" co-host, Blair O'Neal, to show her the XFINITY X1 voice-activated remote. The device easily pulls up their show when prompted, but the real impressive part is when it pulls up "The Golf Fix" based on a popular catchphrase from the show: "Let's do this!"
- April 23, 2017
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- Golf Channel
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots