Bank of America TV Spot, 'VICELAND: Better Money Habits: Elephants'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bank of America uses an animated pop-up book featuring aging elephants to illustrate how the familial social habits of an elephant herd are similar to ours. Just like elephants, our values and wisdom increase with age and are eventually passed down to our children. This is why Bank of America stresses the importance of practicing better money habits and will help you make sense of your finances so you can reach your retirement goals.
- April 26, 2017
- Bank of America
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots