Tide Pods TV Spot, 'Waitress'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In chaotic and cramped places like restaurants, waitresses are lucky to get through their shift without a disaster. It's normal for them to go home with some of the menu on their shirt, and a bargain detergent might not be able to keep up. This waitress switched to Tide, because she gives out water for free and doesn't see the point in paying for it in her detergent.
- April 26, 2017
- Tide PODS
- “It's Got to Be Tide.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots