Sonic Drive-In Custard Concretes TV Commercial, 'George Custer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Sonic Drive-In guys are sampling the Custard Concretes when the one dressed with a wide-brim hat and Civil War jacket starts declaring things in an old-timey accent. His buddy asks him if he's supposed to be a riverboat captain, but he replies he's dressed like George Custard in honor of the treat they're enjoying. It's a great pun on Officer George Custer's name, but he doesn't realize the man isn't actually named after a dessert.
- Sonic Drive-In
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Sonic Drive-In Custard Concretes, Sonic Drive-In Vanilla Custard Concrete Made With Heath Toffee Pieces, Sonic Drive-In Strawberry Custard Concrete Made With M&M's Chocolate Candies, Sonic Drive-In Caramel Custard Concrete made With Snickers Bars, Sonic Drive-In Banana Custard Concrete Made With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.
- “This Is How You Sonic”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Peter Grosz ... Actor/Actress, T.J. Jagodowski ... Actor/Actress
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency