DEA TV Spot, '2017 Prescription Drug Take Back Day' Featuring Jim Palmer
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
MLB Hall of Fame pitcher Jim Palmer encourages viewers to participate in the DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day. Participants can combat the country's drug epidemic by dropping off unused or expired medication at collection sites.
- April 27, 2017
- US Drug Enforcement Administration
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots