World Surf League TV Spot, 'Be JJ Florence'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Men, women and even kids declare they are the infamous professional surfer, John John Florence, as they don various clothing with his name on the front. John John Florence steps in to say he's the real JJF, but in the end another fan dressed in his World Surf League gear claims the name for himself. WSL encourages fans to "Be JJF" and shop for surfer gear at the online store.
- April 29, 2017
- World Surf League
- “Be JJF”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots