XFINITY Stream TV Spot, 'Engine Trouble'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When his truck breaks down in the middle of nowhere, the driver asks his buddy to check the carburetor. Meanwhile, he takes advantage of the moment, reclines in his seat and opens the XFINITY Stream App, where he can download shows from his DVR to watch from anywhere. He shamelessly keeps his friend busy with the engine by suggesting he check the "blinker fluid" and the "foot gasket," giving himself ample time to catch up on the latest "WWE RAW" episode.
- August 13, 2017
- Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Stream App
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- USA Network
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots