Workday TV Commercial, 'Would I Lie to You?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two employees wander through a seemingly endless room of servers. One bids farewell to the equipment, promising his co-worker it will all be gone once the company moves its HR and finance operations to the cloud with Workday. When the coworker scoffs in disbelief, the other breaks into song, crooning, "Would I lie to you, honey?" The Eurythmics lyrics make for an awkward moment, so the two quickly divert their attention to the future location of ping-pong tables.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Built for the Future.”
- Songs - Add
- Would I Lie to You? - Eurythmics
- Actors - Add
- Mark Edward Smith ... Man wearing white dress shirt