Investor.gov TV Spot, 'Exposed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As this huckster is trying to get a couple to put money into his investment firm, everything starts falling apart: his beard, his sign, even his wall! After the collapsing plaster exposed the next-door dog, the two potential clients decide to bail, and the consultant stands to reveal that he wasn't even wearing pants. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission says that most scams are not this easy to spot and urges aspiring investors to visit Investor.gov to make sure they are dealing with registered professionals.
- April 17, 2018
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- “Before You Invest, Investor.gov”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots