American Airlines Flagship First TV Spot, 'Tailored to You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man arrives early for his American Airlines flight under the Flagship First program, and he is rewarded with a dinner that "puts the local steakhouse to shame." After boarding, he is pampered with a fruit platter, a writing desk and an experience that makes him forget he's even in the air.
- April 18, 2018
- American Airlines
- American Airlines Flagship First
- “The Only True First Class on the Ground and in the Air”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots