AutoNation Super Zero Event TV Spot, '2018 Ford F-150'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AutoNation customers sing a remix of Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a Hero" at a dealership. The customers dance theatrically and sing "I need a zero," planning to hold out for a zero for their next ride. AutoNation offers them zero down, zero security and zero due at signing during the Super Zero Event.
- April 16, 2018
- 2018 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab 4x4
- Super Zero Event
- “Drive Pink”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Road Runner
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots