Fage Yogurt TV Spot, 'Totes. Obvi!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a woman sits on her couch and eats Fage Yogurt, a narrator announces that the company's products are non-GMO project-verified. Throwing out all kinds of psudo-hip slang, the woman expresses her belief that the move is meant to appeal to millennials, but the voice-over denies this in saying, "We did it because it feels right."
- April 16, 2018
- Fage Yogurt
- Fage Yogurt Total 2%, Fage Yogurt Crossovers Coconut With Dark Chocolate, Fage Yogurt Total 5% Strawberry
- “Feels Right to Do Things Right.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots