Trulia TV Spot, 'Discover a Place You'll Love to Live: Dog Walker Dana'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dana, a dog walker and Bridgewater local, shares neighborhood insight with Trulia users. She mentions a nearby dive bar, sushi bar and a place where they do "that barre thing." Oh, and Carlos is a magician when it comes to dog grooming. Apparently, everyone is friendly ... but when Dana's dogs are let loose, the mailman isn't so sure that's the case. Trulia offers to help you find a place you'll love to live.
- March 23, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Phoebe Neidhardt ... Dogwalker Dana, Allan Peck ... Voice Over, Guilford Adams ... Man stretching at the barre, Juzo Yoshida ... Sushi chef, Lauren Alvarez ... Cardio barre instructor
- Venables Bell & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots