Snickers Peanut Brownie Squares TV Spot, 'Relationship Problems'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man finds himself in the middle of a dreaded lover's quarrel when he sees his girlfriend gazing out a window. He asks what's wrong, and her nonchalant yet worrisome reply of "nothing" fills the room with an icy tension. Unamused, and seeing that he's about to receive the silent treatment for an unknown period of time, the man leaves the room. Snickers says that life is full of hidden problems but you can find comfort with its Peanut Brownie Squares.
- Snickers Peanut Brownie Squares
- “Life's Full of Hidden Problems”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots