Capital One TV Spot, 'Cardigan' Featuring Taylor Swift
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Capital One says that the no fees or minimums on its checking and savings accounts make banking with the financial corporation an easy decision. To illustrate how straightforward the choice is, superstar Taylor Swift shows a glimpse into her daily life. She gazes out the window of her bedroom and wonders what she'll wear for the day, but her dilemma is quickly solved when she reveals that her wardrobe is stocked entirely with dozens of her "Folklore"-inspired white cardigans. Capital One claims it has reimagined banking even further with its mobile app that lets you control your money on the go.
- Capital One (Banking)
- Capital One (Banking) 360 Checking, Capital One (Banking) 360 Savings Account, Capital One (Banking) App, Taylor Swift The "Cardigan"
- “What's in Your Wallet?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots