Carl's Jr. and Hardee's Monster Angus Thickburger TV Spot, 'Do Anything'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Carl's Jr. claims its Monster Angus Thickburger is tempting you with its sizzling bacon and 1/3rd pound Angus beef patties as it zooms out to a hypnotic backdrop of these burgers, making viewers question who's really in control.
- November 10, 2020
- Carl's Jr.
- “Feed Your Happy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots