Etsy TV Spot, 'Gift Like You Mean It: Shiori'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl named Shiori is constantly confronted with people mispronouncing her name, from waiters at restaurants to her teachers at school. When her mother presents her with a beautiful necklace for Christmas that spells her name, Shiori face lights up as she declares that she loves it. Etsy encourages everyone to gift like they mean it.
- November 01, 2020
- “Gift Like You Mean It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Holidays , COVID-19
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots